FSPA Members are Hiring!
Test and balance pool water. Maintain clean pool condition. Maintain pool equipment in working order and identify problems effectively. Backwash pool filter(s).
Valid Florida driver license, clean driving record.
5 years experience maintaining pools.
Reliable, hardworking, self motivated.
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and ability to work in high heat indexes safely.
- Sign on bonus. Great pay, paid time off.
- Lots of opportunity for advancement.
Please send resumes and inquires to email@example.com
Seeking pool cleaning technicians. No experience necessary. Will offer training. Learn how to clean and balance swimming pools. Great career opportunity. Great pay. Work outdoors and enjoy paradise. Advancement and educational opportunities await!
Valid Florida driver license, clean driving record.
Must be able to work outside during the summertime.
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. with no medical restrictions.
Please send resumes and inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pool Equipment Field Service Technician-South East Florida( Miami/ Fort Lauderdale) (posted 4/9/2021)
We are seeking and motivated dependable individual. You will perform troubleshooting, general service, and repair to commercial pools in a dynamic environment. Must have practical knowledge of plumbing and electrical diagnosis of swimming pool pumps, filters, valves, and automation, code compliance.
Repair and maintenance of valves, filters, and pumps
Inspect and troubleshoot commercial swimming pools.
Perform plumbing and electrical repair
Diagnosis of specialized of a variety of commercial control equipment.
Teach and educate Industry Best Practices to Clients
- Will train the right hard working person with great mechanical aptitude.
- Experience installing, troubleshooting, and repairing.
- Time management skills
- Ability to work well unsupervised and be a team player.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Hard working and self motivated with a positive attitude.
- Must have the confidence and potential to instruct others on installations and repair methods
You will be interacting with customers and working closely with other employees so a positive attitude and good communication skills are a must. We pride ourselves in a positive working atmosphere and are interested in applicants that take pride in the company they work for and the people they work alongside.
Applicants must be able to available to 5 days a week Monday through Friday 8-5pm and work indoors/outdoors in all types of weather. A valid drivers license, professional demeanor, the ability to lift 50 lbs. and a strong work ethic is required.
This is a full time position Monday through Friday. 40+ hours a week with Overtime.
Experience in Commercial Pools/Spa operation, electrical and Pool hydraulics is a plus.
We Provide on the job training with all our specialty products.
Please send resumes and inquires to CESstaffing@ceswaterquality.com
Swimming Pool Demo and Prep (posted 4/2/21)
We are looking for a detailed oriented person to join our team to work on new construction and renovation swimming pool projects. At least TWO YEARS OF POOL PREP AND DEMO EXERIENCE PREFERRED
Job will include clean out and preparing pools for interior finish, demo work, some tile work, plumbing, and other related activities.
Must be able to lift 100 pounds, work in the Florida summer heat outdoors as well as capable to get in and out of pools that are under construction.
Only those individuals with a strong work ethic and willing to professionally interact with our clients need apply.
Ideal candidate must have a clean driving record, minimum of three years driving experience. This is a drug free workplace. Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check.
Available benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance policy
- Accident policy
- Simple IRA
- Personal Time Off
- Holiday pay
Apply in person at Indigo Pool Patio BBQ – 620 Cypress Ave. Venice, FL 34285 or Email: email@example.com
Two Territory Managers needed - one Miami / Ft. Lauderdale and one Naples / Ft. Myers (posted 3/3/21)
WEK & Associates are looking for two territory managers. One in the Miami / Ft Lauderdale area and one in the Naples / Ft. Myers area. Calling on pool builders, pool service companies, & pool distributors.
Must be bilingual for Miami / Ft. Lauderdale territory.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As Florida's leading provider of solar energy products including Solar Pool Heating, we are seeking a B2B Account Manager to join our team! You will manage existing accounts and identify new business prospects within the swimming pool and construction industry in the Orlando and Tampa Bay markets.
• Present and sell our solar energy services to new and existing pool builders, retail stores and pool service companies.
• Prospect and contact potential clients.
• Reach agreed upon sales targets.
• Resolve client inquiries and concerns.
• Train client sales teams to sell our solar energy systems.
• Collaborate with our marketing team to create sales materials to support clients.
• Previous experience in sales, customer service or other related fields.
• Familiarity with CRM platforms.
• A background in the swimming pool industry or construction field strongly preferred.
• Ability to travel regularly within the Orlando and Tampa Bay areas.
• Self-starter with strong negotiation skills.
• Deadline and detail-oriented.
Compensation Range: $70k - $120k
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life and Disability Insurance. Company vehicle or mileage reimbursement provided.
Contact email@example.com to apply.
Since 1984, Solar Source has remained the leading solar energy provider in Florida with over 60,000 successful solar installations. Our partnership with both the Florida Swimming Pool Association and many of its members has spanned decades.
Please submit your resume for review to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-time. Two openings available.
We are seeking an individual with recent direct Electrical experience up to a Journeyman level to work alongside an experienced Electrician. Majority of work will be to install all electrical components for new pool construction.
Applicant Qualifications: High School Diploma or higher. Valid driver's license. Minimum of 1 year electrician experience.
Pay: $12.00 - $18.00 per hour.
Benefits: Paid time off.
Schedule: Monday to Friday. 8 hour shifts.
Contact email@example.com to apply.
New install and existing equipment repair.
Automation a must.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 941-755-9288 and ask for Richele.
Construction supervisor position available at reputable custom pool builder, in business for 30 years. Almar Jackson Pools, Inc. was established 1990 and has received over a dozen awards for design, technical expertise, and renovation work. We are looking for an experienced construction supervisor to join our team!
Construction Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Manage and schedule crews on a daily basis for renovation and new pool construction
- Oversee construction job sites and manage progress for all jobs
- Administrative duties in office including scheduling, ordering and project management
- Candidates should be self-motivated, self-driven, and detail oriented
- Must be organized, have a professional appearance and demeanor, set an example of professional and respectful interaction with subcontractors and employees and be solution minded.
Construction Supervisor Qualifications and Skills:
- MUST have valid drivers license
- MUST be able to work outside
- Minimum of 5 years pool industry / construction experience required
- Carpentry, concrete, construction experience a plus but not required
- Hours are typically Monday - Friday 7:00 am-5:00 pm
- Honest and reliable
- Team worker who is eager to learn and grow
Construction Supervisor Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health care benefits after two full months
- 401k after 1 year
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Annual bonus based on performance
Job type: Full-time
Please email resume to email@example.com.
Azure Pool and Deck Design is looking to add an additional commission sales person to our team! We are a rapid growing pool construction company in Southwest Florida. We specialize in remodels but also do new construction. Must have pool sales experience and be able to design in Pool Studio. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SurfSide Pools, 43 years in business and located in the Jacksonville area is currently hiring for a swimming pool mechanic position. Must have a clean driving record and good customer service skills. Great working environment, full time with excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision and AFLAC insurance, vacation and 401(k). Prior pool mechanic experience, including knowledge of pumps, filters, salt systems, and automation required. Pay: $18.00-$24.00 based on experience. Come join the SurfSide family. Email resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Well established swimming pool company in Wellington with retail store/showroom seeking motivated people-person for full time employment as retail store Assistant Manager.
Assistant Manager duties will include opening and closing store, reconciling cash drawers, stocking and ordering supplies. Most importantly, will interact with customers and make sure they have a positive experience no matter why they came in the door. Weekends required.
Retail Experience is highly preferred. Swimming pool industry experience is preferred. Marketing experience is a plus.
Drug-free workplace. Pay commensurate with experience. Vacation and benefits available
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
Full-time pool repair tech experienced in installing, troubleshooting and repairing all types of pool and spa equipment, including automation and salt chlorinators. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Vehicle and benefits provided. Drug free workplace.
NOW HIRING: EXPERIENCED POOL SERVICE TECHS.
Horizon Pool and Patio is a large well established family business, seeking experienced, reliable pool technicians. Pool Route experience is required. CPO certification preferred.
MUST HAVE CLEAN DRIVING RECORD.
Routes are planned for minimum drive time.
Please email resume or fax to 561-790-0666.
Truck, Hammer Head vacuum, equipment and chemicals are provided. Health Insurance, 401K and other benefits available.
Job Type: Full-time
We need a motivated Customer Support Representative to join our team!
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Basic trouble shooting
- Entering service calls
- Database entry
- Outbound calling/follow up calls
- Cold call routing
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive, enthusiastic, and flexible attitude
- High School Diploma (Required)
- 3 years call center experience (Required)
- Experience with cellphone support or technology-based support (Preferred)
- Experience in Microsoft office, excel, and word (Preferred)
- Experience in a factory or warehouse (Preferred)
- Swimming pool industry knowledge (Preferred)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) (Preferred)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
- Positive and friendly work environment
- Merchandise discounts
...and so much more!
Please email your information directly to AquaCal®: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a career opportunity you do not want to miss!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all. We are a drug-free workplace.