East Central Florida
Chapter Coordinator: Diane Michael
The Chapter Board was able to meet to go over new events, new speakers and all the happenings for 2021 during a Board of Directors retreat. We were blessed that Vice President Keith Quint and his family opened their beautiful home up to us and created a spread worth bragging about! Thank you, Liz and kids, for making the night of brainstorming so fun and delicious. See, stepping up to be a Board member has a ton of perks! If you’re interested in becoming more involved in the Chapter, we would love to hear from you.
We are thrilled to have Coby Moore, 2021 Board member and owner of CM Custom Pools, invite us to his showroom, 1133 US-1 in Ormond Beach, to kick-off our 2021 schedule on January 12. We will be ordering pizza, wings and salads and ask that you bring what you want to drink. This will take place during our regular scheduled meeting time from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Please RSVP to Diane.
We will be heading back to Houligan’s off of International Speedway for the monthly Chapter meeting February 9 sponsored by Hayward. Please encourage your employees to attend this informative meeting. We will also be welcoming Brielle with Water Safe to talk about their program where they provide swimming lessons to those who need in Flagler County.
All meetings are held on the second Tuesday of the month from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at Houligans, 1725 W International Speedway Blvd., Daytona Beach, unless otherwise stated. Dinner cost is covered with a $15 donation for members and $20 for future members. Please be sure to bring a guest! Guests are welcome to attend three meetings prior to joining.
We are getting the 2021 schedule of events ready. If your business wants to sponsor a meeting it is $250 where your business is promoted through Chapter news, social platforms, voicemails, e-mails, texts and more. Please contact Diane. This is a great way to get your message to the Chapter and to support local programs.
Here is the calendar for 2021:
- January 12 – Tour of Member, Coby Moore, CM Custom Pools (food and BYOB).
- February 9 – Chapter Meeting sponsored generously by Hayward.
- March 9 – Chapter Meeting sponsored by new member, McBride Lawn Services.
- March TBD – 3rd Annual Corn Hole Tournament.
- April 13 – Sponsored by Callan Group Communications – Learn ways to best utilize your co-op dollars and other marketing best practices.
- May 11 – 6th Annual Bowling Tournament.
- June 8
- July 13 – 6th Annual Silent/Live Auction.
- August 10
- September 14 – Behind the Scenes Tour, Family Night and CE sponsored by Insurance by Ken Brown.
- October 12
- October TBD – 3rd Annual Golf Tournament.
- November 9 - Sponsored generously by Jack’s Magic.
- December 14 – Holiday Party – Casino Night – more details to come!
Please like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/FSPAEastCentralChapter and our Instagram at @FSPAEastCentralChapter.