Code of Ethics
Mission statement: Advancing Florida’s swimming pool industry.
FSPA Code of Ethics:
Believing that honesty and integrity, high ideals and concern for the welfare of the pool industry and the public we serve are both desirable and necessary, and in a sincere effort to promote the mission of the Association, members of the FSPA pledge themselves to:
- Keep honesty as our guiding business policy.
- Comply with the spirit and letter of business contracts, existing laws and codes, and manage employees, subcontractors and suppliers with fairness and honor.
- Provide fair and expeditious response to claims covered under warranty.
- Work for the benefit of the consumer through the use of quality materials and construction practices backed by integrity and service.
- Keep informed regarding public policies and other essential information which may affect our business interests and those of the pool industry as a whole by attending the minimum number of association meetings as prescribed by my local Chapter.
- Promote the concepts of free enterprise and service to the public and the industry.
- Make all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, use only competent testimonials, avoid those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer, and refrain from false or misleading criticism of competitors.
- Support and abide by the decisions of the Association in promoting and enforcing the Code of Ethics and cooperate with any investigation related to such enforcement.